Saturday, June 26, 2010

Random Mini Post

All I've got for ya is one single song, ladies and gents!
I found this song this morning while poking around in some Superchick albums and was instantly addicted. And I have to share it! This is like the coolest, most totally awesome song ever and I'm pretty sure I'll be listening to it on non-stop repeat until next week at least.

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/s/Never+Look+Away+feat+Brynn+Sanchez+of+Superchick+/lSwco

A beautiful, inspiring song. And interestingly, what happens when one of the greatest Christian rappers meets the singer from Superchick. Enjoyz!

3 comments:

  1. Now that is an interesting song! Thanks for the highlight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Np! If you enjoyed that, go look up KJ-52 on Grooveshark. One of the best Christians rappers I've heard. And one rather interesting dude. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lyrics. Thanks for sharing!

    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds