Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One Word: Whirlyball

Let me be the first to say, there was absolutely nothing in Detroit. And I do mean, just about nothing. Nothing to see, nothing to do, not even many people to do or see it with. The very streets of downtown are all but abandoned, buildings run down, the riverfront mostly covered. My stay in Detroit had very little interest and excitement, that is for certain.
With the sole exception on one thing: Whirlyball. We found. We came. We conquered. And..I kid you not, this sport does exist! We had a night of this, and I officially decided what my new favorite sport is. I don't want to know what madman came up with this idea...but I can tell you it is more fun than anything else I've played. Check this out!



...We are so totally setting this up in Charlotte.

1 comment:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds